John Henry Dearle began his long employment with Morris & Co. in 1878 working as an assistant in the Oxford Street showroom of William Morris' interiors firm. By 1890, Dearle had become its chief textile designer and Art Director. Although Dearle's early textiles were closely based on Morris' style, his mature work, which was influenced by Persian and Turkish patterns, shows great originality, and his naturalistic flower designs were very popular at the beginning of the 20th century.
Meadow Sweet wallpaper, J.H. Dearle (1859–1932), England, 1904
© Victoria and Albert Museum, London
- Made to measure, high quality acrylic printed shower wall panels, 5mm thickness
- The smart easy DIY alternative to tiling
- Easy to install
- 100% waterproof
- No dirty mouldy grout
- Easy to clean hygienic walls
- Cost effective
- Price includes non-chemical, premium grade silicone adhesive and or optional connecting panel system
- Easy to order; choose your favourite design & select or input your dimensions
- Made in the UK
- Your Shower Panel will be couriered directly to you within 21-28 days from order
Please Select a Size…
- Please Select a Size…
500 x 2000mm
600 x 2000mm
700 x 2000mm
800 x 2000mm
900 x 2000mm
1000 x 2100mm
- Bespoke Size
A tolerance reduction of 2mm on each edge will be applied unless otherwise requested by the Buyer.
Note: Please choose a crop for your image above on the right before adding to cart.
Your splashback image has been saved and is ready to order.