A fashion for all things Japanese first made an impression in Britain in the second half of the 19th century. Japanese artefacts imported to London had started a craze for Japonism which lasted for decades and is here reflected in the delicate lines of the kimono and the landscape depicted in a poster advertising the musical comedy, 'The Geisha', which first opened at the theatre in 1896.
The Geisha theatre poster, David Allen & Sons Ltd, England, 1906
© Victoria and Albert Museum, London
- Made to measure, high quality acrylic printed shower wall panels, 5mm thickness
- The smart easy DIY alternative to tiling
- Easy to install
- 100% waterproof
- No dirty mouldy grout
- Easy to clean hygienic walls
- Cost effective
- Price includes non-chemical, premium grade silicone adhesive and or optional connecting panel system
- Easy to order; choose your favourite design & select or input your dimensions
- Made in the UK
- Your Shower Panel will be couriered directly to you within 21-28 days from order
Please Select a Size…
- Please Select a Size…
500 x 2000mm
600 x 2000mm
700 x 2000mm
800 x 2000mm
900 x 2000mm
1000 x 2100mm
- Bespoke Size
A tolerance reduction of 2mm on each edge will be applied unless otherwise requested by the Buyer.
Note: Please choose a crop for your image above on the right before adding to cart.
Your splashback image has been saved and is ready to order.