This impressive vessel, photographed by Beken & Son, is the ketch Corisande racing for His Majesty's Cup at Cowes Week in 1909. The name Beken of Cowes has been synonymous with marine photography since Alfred Beken started his pharmacy in 1888 and his son Frank started photographing yachts and ships on the Solent. Frank was responsible for capturing the final image of the Titanic before her fateful voyage in 1912.
Corisande racing for His Majesty's Cup, Beken & Son, Cowes, England, 1909
© Victoria and Albert Museum, London
- Made to measure, high quality acrylic printed shower wall panels, 5mm thickness
- The smart easy DIY alternative to tiling
- Easy to install
- 100% waterproof
- No dirty mouldy grout
- Easy to clean hygienic walls
- Cost effective
- Price includes non-chemical, premium grade silicone adhesive and or optional connecting panel system
- Easy to order; choose your favourite design & select or input your dimensions
- Made in the UK
- Your Shower Panel will be couriered directly to you within 21-28 days from order
Please Select a Size…
- Please Select a Size…
500 x 2000mm
600 x 2000mm
700 x 2000mm
800 x 2000mm
900 x 2000mm
1000 x 2100mm
- Bespoke Size
A tolerance reduction of 2mm on each edge will be applied unless otherwise requested by the Buyer.
Note: Please choose a crop for your image above on the right before adding to cart.
Your splashback image has been saved and is ready to order.